Please bring to your visit:
- Insurance card & co-payment
- Print and fill out New Patient Registration Forms
- Print and fill out Infant/Child or Adolescent/Adult Questionnaire
- Physician Referral (if required)
- Recent weight and height for a child who will not be at the visit
Please read Notice of Privacy Practices and bring completed forms to your appointment.
I am a provider for:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Tufts Health Plan, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Fallon, Neighborhood Health Plan and Cigna.
Check with your insurance carrier. Not all companies will reimburse for Medical Nutrition Therapy. It is your responsibility to call your insurance company’s Member Services line to clarify coverage prior to the first visit. Helpful questions:
- Does my plan cover outpatient nutrition counseling or Medical Nutrition Therapy?
- Does it cover outpatient nutrition counseling for your particular medical condition?
- How many visits are covered ?
- Do I need a physician referral? If you need a referral please request the referral one week prior to your visit and have the physician’s office fax it to 855-225-2825.
- What is my co-payment fee for nutrition counseling?
- For Blue Cross let the representative know that I am contracted with Massachusetts Blue Cross Blue Shield.
If nutrition services are not covered my fees are:
60 minute initial visit: $200
45 minute follow up: $175
30 minute follow up: $150
All copays and visit fees must be paid with cash, check, Venmo, or credit card prior to the start of the visit. Please make all checks payable to Linda Ghiron.
There is a $30 charge for all returned checks.
If you are unable to keep your appointment please call, text or email at least 24 hours before your scheduled visit. You will be billed for late cancellations and no shows.